[gmx-users] Gas phase simulation

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Wed May 6 14:34:23 CEST 2015

Why do images 4 and 5 show a length of 20 nm but your PMF and histograms only go 5 nm? Based on Figs 4 and 5, 5 nm is insufficient to go from bulk water through the organic solvent to vacuum.

Also, what are your groups for pulling? I see you define groups A and B in your .mdp from:
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2015-April/096847.html

but you don;t say what they are (or I missed it).

Chris.