[gmx-users] rerun under non-bonded E. terms

Albert Solernou a.solernou at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 12 14:11:52 CEST 2015

Hi,
I may have not expressed well my final goal. I need a trajectory, a .trr
file, that has the forces. I am interested in the non-bonded forces of a
sub-set of the residues, so I need to re-compute these, and cannot use
the values that come from the full trajectory where all the residues are
present.

Thanks for your time,
Albert

--