[gmx-users] Gromacs in UBUNTU

Sanchaita Rajkhowa srajkhowa18 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:58:07 CEST 2015

Dear all

I followed the same steps to install Gromacs - 5.0.4 in ubuntu - 14.04
(64bit) and seems like things get installed but I am not able to get "gmx
solvant" command.

I have searched in my installation dir /soft/gmx504/bin/ and also "source
/soft/gmx504/bin/GMXRC.bash" in my bashrc file.

Kindly help.

with regards
Sanchaita