[gmx-users] RDF

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:55:42 CEST 2015

Hi Justin
The fact is I want to calculate water density in the system. If I select
group1: oxygen and group2: oxygen, g_rdf command gives me very large
numbers. Is it the number of atoms that should be changed to g/cm3?
Besides, what does it calculate, each O is a reference atom during
calculation?
Thanks a lot!