[gmx-users] Problem control output for checkpoint file

Vy Phan phanvy120690 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:10:57 CEST 2015

Dear Justin Lemku,
I am so thankful for your help
Could you please help me more ?
Here is the way I control output file for energy minimization  step ,
 integrator          = cg
nstcgsteep          = 1000
emtol               = 100.0
emstep              = 0.01
nsteps              = 5000
; Output control
nstxout             = 0
nstvout             = 0
nstfout             = 0
nstenergy           = 50
nstlog              = 50
nstxout-compressed  = 50

But, the parameter file in the mdout.mdp  file like this

; OUTPUT CONTROL OPTIONS
; Output frequency for coords (x), velocities (v) and forces (f)
nstxout                  = 50
nstvout                  = 0
nstfout                  = 0
; Output frequency for energies to log file and energy file
nstlog                   = 50
nstcalcenergy            = 100
nstenergy                = 50
; Output frequency and precision for .xtc file
nstxout-compressed       = 0
compressed-x-precision   = 1000

I do not know why this happen ?
Tuong Vy