[gmx-users] how to assign options of the same type?

Barnett, James W jbarnet4 at tulane.edu
Sun May 24 15:46:05 CEST 2015

If you use -deffnm it gives the same prefix to all files that are output (and requires the same prefix on the .tpr file that is input).

For example, if your tpr file is "md.ttr" you could do

gmx mdrun -deffnm md

Your checkpoint files will be named "md.cpt" and your trr files will be named "md.trr", as well as anything else that is being output as specified in the mdp file you used with grompp (energy files, gro files, xtc files, etc).

--
James “Wes”​ Barnett
Ph.D. Candidate

Tulane University
Boggs Center for Energy and Biotechnology, Room 341-B
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118
jbarnet4 at tulane.edu​
LinkedIn​​