[gmx-users] electric field

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 10:23:47 CET 2015

Dear Maryam,

You can make use of mdrun's -field option, and inspect its output. I have had situations where a static field hasn’t worked the way I expected it to, so it is generally a good idea to check just to be sure. It is usually enough to just run the simulation for a few steps, inspect the reported field strength, and restart without the field option to save diskspace.

Kind regards,
Erik