[gmx-users] Polarizable Li+ Drude Simulations

Tuanan Lourenço lourenco.tuanan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:18:39 CET 2015

Hi, My name is Tuanan and I am a Ph.D Student from Brazil.

I am trying simulate Li+ using the polarizable force field of Roux (J.
Chem. Theor. Comput., (2010), 6, 774-786) but I don't understand how i
create my Li+ structure PDB file.
 I must insert a Drude particle in Li+ PDB file??? Someone would have a
tutorial or a example of PDB file of monovalent ion with polarizable force
field based on Drude?

Thank you for all.