[gmx-users] Running ultiple job in core?

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:28:21 CET 2015

I suggest you clarify what exactly you want to achieve and share concrete
information log files, otherwise we all have to guess.

BTW, why do you expect "similar speed" with two runs using half the CU
resources and sharing a GPU compared to using a single run that does not
share the GPU (nor CPU with another)?

--
Szilárd