[gmx-users] Running ultiple job in core?

Hardy, Adam ah259 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Nov 19 14:23:24 CET 2015

If you only have the one GPU, then both simulations will be trying to share the GPU resource, so they will not be able to obtain the same performance compared to running them separately.

The only true solution is to use a second GPU. You may or may not find it useful to run one of your simulations with the GPU and one without, you can force a simulation to run CPU only by using: -nb CPU.

Adam