[gmx-users] Explicit and implicit solvent

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:17:08 CET 2015

Let me suggest that you first start by the very basics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_solvation

Google (or any other search engine) is your friend, costs nothing, and it's
virtually instantaneous. GROMACS manual is also another good place to start.

Also, yes TIP4P is an explicit water model.

/J
 ​