[gmx-users] Virtual sites error

Timofey Tyugashev tyugashev at niboch.nsc.ru
Fri Oct 9 13:21:59 CEST 2015

This looks very strange that from the whole assortment of the molecules
in the force field only a humble methyl group in thymine lacks proper
definition causes such an error.
Even nucleotides which I added myself to the force field files don't
produce any errors
Is there any way to remedy this without significant hassle? What things
are exactly lacking?