[gmx-users] Too many LINCS warning

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Oct 19 13:32:18 CEST 2015

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up#Diagnosing_an_Unstable_System

> Where and how to set the environment variable GMX_MAXCONSTRWARN to -1?

An environment variable is set in your shell.  But this is not a valid solution.

> When I repeated gmx mdrun, three times. Each time, the number of LINCS warning was changed. Why?

Welcome to the randomness associated with running MD simulations :)

-Justin

> In addition, some pdb files, related to some frames, were created.
> Please find one of these pdb files in the following link:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/sga2u2hvfkig03x/step502017b_n7.pdb?dl=0
> Unfortunately, structure of my system in these pdb files is unusual and different from thatof files related to nvt or npt steps.
> What is the resaon of this issue? How to resolve this problem?
> Any help will highly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------
> Anahita KhammariPhD student of BiophysicsTarbiat Modares UniversityDepartment of BiophysicsTehran, IRAN
> anahita.khammari at modares.ac.ira.khammari@ut.ac.ir

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629