[gmx-users] Creating topology for Cu-containing enzyme, GROMOS96 force field.

João M. Damas jmdamas at itqb.unl.pt
Thu Aug 11 16:41:04 CEST 2016

Hi Francesca,

For previous works on copper proteins (
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct500196e), I have used specbond.dat as
Marlon suggested for coppers bound to the protein. For coppers bound to a
co-factor, I would assume you are building an .itp for the co-factor, so I
would include them directly on that .itp file.

Best,
João

I am interested in a metalloenzyme with Cu and I have found several studies

​
--
João M. Damas
PhD Student