[gmx-users] about position restrain

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:16:30 CEST 2016

Hi Justin,

thanks for the advice.

The are plenty of paper have discussed that it is necessary to restrain
the backbone ,or at lease the CA atoms,  of a homology models. Otherwise
it would turn out to be something completely nonsense.

Probably restrain the secondary structure would be reasonable. May I ask
how can we do this in Gromacs? Is there any documentation?

Thx a lot