[gmx-users] Gomacs and multiple GPU

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:28:24 CET 2016

Hi,

Welcome!

> Thank for you reply. Yes, i have read them and know them. I use them
will success with other software.

BTW, what did you refer to here? It seems like you were focused on
figuring out the detection issue and might have ignored my other
recommendations on using multi (which incidentally would have solved
the original issue too as well as would do correct job placement for
you) and 2+ ranks per GPU?
Cheers,
--
Szilárd