[gmx-users] Character issues

Kelsy Yuan kelsy.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:45:28 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to do an energy minimization of my system that contains stearic
acid molecules and an ionic surface. Every time I grompp I get the
following error massage:

Program grompp_s_mpi, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: string2.c, line: 105

Fatal error:
An input file contains a line longer than 4095 characters, while the buffer
passed to fgets2 has size 4095. The line starts with: '20s'

I checked every single input file as well as the force filed directory,
none of them contains "_" when I viewed them on different text editors. I
wonder does anyone know another solution or possible reasons for this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Kelsy