[gmx-users] Suitable techniques of self-assembly studies

Mijiddorj Batsaikhan b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:08:46 CET 2016

Dear gmx users,

Hello, I would like to investigate self assembly mechanism of fragment of
the peptide using molecular dynamics simulation. I looked for the related
techniques to the self assembly. I found several work using general
molecular dynamics simulation. I think that simulated annealing method is
possible, is there any effective method?
If you do not mind, please suggest me suitable techniques for the study.

Best regards,
Mijiddorj