[gmx-users] Gromacs Learning

Marlon Sidore marlon.sidore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:09:16 CET 2016

You will probably use the martini force field.
Once you get used to Gromacs with the tutorials, head to this site and be
familiar with the insane.py script. You'll probably make all your CG
systems with this (and maybe with daft if you need to put multiple
proteins).
http://md.chem.rug.nl/

Marlon Sidore

PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Macromoléculaire (LISM)
CNRS - UMR7255
31, Chemin Joseph Aiguier
13402 cedex 20 Marseille
France