[gmx-users] Free Energy Landscape- PCA

Romero, Raquel raquel.romero.12 at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 15 16:36:01 CET 2016

Thanks a lot, I know how to do it now, so each value given in the 2dproj.xvg corresponds to a time step of the simulation, right? so if I delimit the area in the FEL of which I want to know the coordinates i can extract all the frames that correspond to those eigenvalues by  searching in the file with a awk script for example...