[gmx-users] To trjcat or not to trjcat

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:25:34 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

I have implemented what Justin suggested -- works perfectly fine (thanks
Justin!). I am very bad at bash scripting, but this was simple even for me.
However, what you are suggesting may become extremely useful later on, both
in terms of using trjcat and dealing with repeated back-to-back frames. I
just keep using GMX what it absolutely was not designed to do, hence the
weird scenarios. One day I will hire a LAMMPS-wielding postdoc. One day. :)

Thanks,

Alex