[gmx-users] CG Lincs errors

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:54:23 CET 2016

Mark is right, no two ways about it. For initial equilibration and
assessing preexisting structural strains try vacuum, _much_ smaller
timesteps and possibly low temperatures in vacuum, only then transfer to
solvent, etc. Algorithmically, LINCS requires convergence and you already
are using a pretty high LINCS order... From what I see, dt = 15 fs at 310K
looks like a cowboy mode simulation in this case.

Alex