[gmx-users] Found solution to the problem of same rdfs for different residues

Apramita Chand apramita.chand at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:25:54 CET 2016

Dear Mark,
Thanks a lot for drawing my attention repeatedly to the atom indices I was
choosing for making the index file.
I chose the atoms using the command 'a O r1' thinking it'll choose the
oxygen atom of residue 1. Instead to my surprise,all the oxygen atoms of
all residues were selected.
I then gave the command 'a O 1 &r1' which chose the exact atoms I wanted
and then did the same thing for all other residues.My problem was solved..
Thanks a lot

Regards,
Apramita