[gmx-users] DMSO

tasneem kausar tasneemkausar12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:59:26 CET 2016

Check the total number of atoms in DMSO molecule.
after grompp you got an error of non-matching atom in gro and top file.
Subtract the number of molecule of top  file from molecule of gro file.
Divide the subtracted number with coordinates of DMSO. This gives the
number of DMSO molecule. Add this number to the top file.

Hope this will help