[gmx-users] Dihedral calculations in topology

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Dec 21 19:49:16 CET 2016

On 12/21/16 6:20 AM, Mark Abraham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> pdb2gmx told you that it saw that your rtp file didn't have default
> bondedtypes, so it was going to use certain values, and that means default
> dihedral type 1. If you want to use the same defaults as aminoacids.rtp,
> then copy them over to the rtp file you're using :-)

Which is (just for the sake of being pedantic) exactly what the linked post says
to do.  My .rtp entries there are just the residues that are needed.  That is
not intended or stated to be a complete .rtp file.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629