[gmx-users] gromos43a1p-4.5.1.tgz can alos used for TPO and SEP

Mehreen Jan mehreen_jan1990 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 08:45:05 CET 2016

repected sir !
i also used the following forefield but it did not work. same error residue TPO is not found in residues topology database

gromos43a1p-4.5.1.tgz
Force field files for Gromos96 43a1p, re-formatted to be compatible with newer versions of Gromacs (4.0 and beyond). This particular archive organizes the files such that they are compatible with version 4.5.x. Please note that the parameters are unmodified relative to what was contributed by Graham Smith. I take no credit for these parameters; I just made the files compatible with the current version of Gromacs. This version includes files that were missing in the previous tarball.