[gmx-users] How the topology file is created based on *.gro file?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:57:02 CET 2016

Hi,

These things can all be handled by pdb2gmx chain-separation (which
regulates whether the topology generator will expect to make bonds between
residues adjacent in the sequence in the input file) and merging machinery
(if you want your cutout region to be all in the same [moleculetype] or
not), based on either PDB chain ID, TER records or both. See gmx pdb2gmx -h.

Mark