[gmx-users] Polymer structure preparation

Lei Zhao leizhao at vt.edu
Thu Feb 4 20:31:59 CET 2016

Hi, everyone,

I want to establish a polymer cubes, consisting of both amorphous PTFE
molecules and crystalline PTFE molecules. The key point of the structure is
that the surface must be flat. I know that Material Studio can do this, but
it is way too expensive for me and does not have a trial version.  Doen
anyone have any idea that what other softwares can prepare such structures?

Your kind response will be very much aprreciated.