[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 142, Issue 42

Mehreen Jan mehreen_jan1990 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 10:44:05 CET 2016

 Subject: Fw: wrong number of control atomes in

 Subject: gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 142, Issue 42
 To: gromacs.org_gmx-users at maillist.sys.kth.se

 Send gromacs.org_gmx-users mailing
 list submissions to
     gromacs.org_gmx-users at maillist.sys.kth.se

     https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     gromacs.org_gmx-users-request at maillist.sys.kth.se

     gromacs.org_gmx-users-owner at maillist.sys.kth.se

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of gromacs.org_gmx-users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Different results for same protein's
 simulation in    4.6.5 and
       5.0.4 (SAPNA BORAH)
    2. Re: Different results for same
 protein's simulation in 4.6.5
       and 5.0.4 (Mark Abraham)
    3. Re: creating representative structures
 (Mark Abraham)
    4. Re: pp/pme ratio differences between
 gromacs 5.0.x and    5.1.x
       (Mark Abraham)