[gmx-users] ADD_LIBRARY cmake error on Bluegene/Q

Hardy, Adam ah259 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 15:59:15 CET 2016

Sorry for the confusion, yes, find and replace Marenostrum with Juqeen for most of that last mail. Just got some PRACE test accounts and I got myself confused.

The 2.6 version of cmake was from Marenostum before I’d loaded the proper module.

Try again:

Fermi (failed build, xl compiler) - cmake 2.8.8
Juqeen (successful, gnu compiler?) - cmake 2.8.10.2

I had, clearly not really knowing what I was doing, specified gnu for Juqueen but this seems to be getting overridden somehow, I’ll look into that but whatever happened my build worked.

There’s no other version of cmake I can find but I’ll contact the helpdesk and see if they can make one available. If you have any other suggestions I’d love to hear them, otherwise thanks for your input.

Adam

On 12/02/2016, 13:50, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on behalf of Mark Abraham" <gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on behalf of mark.j.abraham at gmail.com> wrote: