[gmx-users] How I merge all .tpr files

Abid Channa abid_channa04 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 07:28:32 CET 2016

Dear Gromacs users,
I have run 50 ns simulation job in five steps. Now I am going to analyze  energy, rmsd, rmsf etc of these simulations. I have merged all files like .gro, .xtc, .edr etc. But I want to merge all extend tpr files in one file for analyzing purpose. Is there any command to merge all .tpr files in single file. or any other way to analyze these tpr files kindly give your suggestions.
Regards,

Abid Ali Channa,
Junior Research Fellow,
Lab No.  P-133, Computational Chemistry Unit,
 Dr .Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD),
 International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences  (ICCBS),
 University of Karachi-75270.Karachi-Pakistan.UAN # (92-21) 111-222-292 Ext. (309)
             Cell # +923013553051.
http://www.iccs.edu/