[gmx-users] Problem with running Gromacs v. 5

Mehrnoosh Hazrati mehrnoosh.hazrati at modares.ac.ir
Tue Feb 16 09:54:40 CET 2016

Dear Gromacs users,

I had to use newer version of Gromacs, so I install Gromacs 5.1.2 package.
During installation I got no error. But I have serious problem with using
it!! Since I always used older version of Gromacs that was somehow user
friendlier!!
My problem is how can I run gromacs from an specific folder?!

My installation path is:
root at linux:/source/gromacs-5.1.2/build

Now I want to use it out of root and in my project folder! ( in previous
version of Gromacs you just use "make lincs" after installation, and that's
all! It worked wherever you wished!)

Thank you in advance

Mehrnoosh