[gmx-users] Potential energy of protein after energy minimization

Subhashree Rout subhashree.rout at kiitbiotech.ac.in
Thu Feb 18 12:32:33 CET 2016

Hello Sir
I have generated the structure using PHYRE server, performed its structural
validations. As per your suggestion I have checked the protein in both
visualizing software. During MD simulation of the protein, the pdb2gmx is
generating topol.top and .itp without any errors.
Do I need to check the structure with other protein prediction server or
software for 3D structure?