[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 142, Issue 115

Timofey Tyugashev tyugashev at niboch.nsc.ru
Sat Feb 20 07:24:52 CET 2016

In this paper the following is used: "...All bonds were constrained
using the P-LINCS algorithm [42], allowing an integration time step of 2
fs..." for amber99sb-ildn.
On the other hand, isn't h-bond only constraints is the usual way for
AMBER? The papers for FFs say so. And I've seen recommendations on the
mailing list to constrain h-bonds only for AMBER or CHARMM.
I've seen the option for virtual sites, but entries for some DNA bases
are missing and so they are of no use to me now. Maybe I'll try it
sometime in the future with protein only model. Or if manage to build
the missing ones.