[gmx-users] cutoff-scheme=Verlet

Dries Van Rompaey dries.vanrompaey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:18:09 CET 2016

Hi,

You might want to read this:
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Cut-off_schemes

Basically, in the past Gromacs kept track of interactions through the group
scheme (which made use of charge groups). The more recent verlet scheme
doesn't use charge groups - that's what that line is telling you.

It's not an error, nor does it mean that your charges are being removed.
The link above (or the gromacs manual) should help clarify things.

Dries