[gmx-users] Extend the simulation

Elsaid Younes elkhot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 02:56:24 CET 2016

Sorry
Once, I added .tpr to the md_0_1 then it gave me the above message then I
did as you said without .tpr.
That error was obtained:

Fatal error:
Can't read 509132 bytes of 'md_0_1.log' to compute checksum. The file has
been replaced or its contents have been modified. Cannot do appending
because of this condition.

/Elsaid