[gmx-users] generating martini-version of lipids

Jagannath Mondal jmondal.backup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:20:26 CET 2016

Dear Gromacs/Martini-users

I wanted to transform a snapshot of my atomistic DPPG/water bilayer to the
Martini coarse-grained format. However, I found martinize.py script  does
not transform lipid or waters to coarse-grained counterpart.It only works
for protein. So, Is there any particular way I can generate the CG version
of my atomistic DPPG/water bilayer ?

I guess backward scripts does the reverse of what I am trying to achieve.
So, if you can suggest a way to generate a coarse-grained pdb files of the
atomistic lipid bilayer/water, that will be very helpful.

Jagannath