[gmx-users] Sulfate ion parameters

#SUKRITI GUPTA# SUKRITI002 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Feb 29 12:00:44 CET 2016

Thanks for the reply.

I got one paper stating non bonded parameter values for sulphate ions: "Sulfate Anion in Water: Model Structural, Thermodynamic, and Dynamic Properties", but this paper does not provide bonded parameters required for simulating sulfate ions, i.e. bond bending and stretching parameters. Is there a way to find what parameters were used in the study.

Thanks and Regards
Sukriti

Sukriti Gupta (Ms) | PhD Student | Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI at N) | Nanyang Technological University
N1.3-B4-14, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Tel: (65) 81164191 GMT+8h | Email:sukriti002 at e.ntu.edu.sg | Web:erian.ntu.edu.sg