[gmx-users] Acpype topolgy error

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Feb 29 14:06:49 CET 2016

On 2/29/16 7:56 AM, Mutemi Chief wrote:
> Just change ca to C ie carbon. Pay attention to the atomic masses indicated

I would strongly advise against doing this, unless it is 100% certain that C and
ca have equivalent bonded and nonbonded parameters.  The acpype topology should
include all necessary parameters.  Only if the user has altered the topology
would an error arise.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy