[gmx-users] Calculate energy associated with hydrogen bond

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 29 22:53:20 CET 2016

Hi,

This paper might be helpful https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222873041_Hydrogen_bond_strengths_revealed_by_topological_analyses_of_experimentally_observed_electron_densities_Chem_Phys_Lett. But you would need to know which is donor and acceptor, and which hydrogen. But that you can get from g_hbond.

Kind regards,
Erik