[gmx-users] membed in mdrun VERSION 5.0.4

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Jan 9 17:31:33 CET 2016

My apologies that this hasn’t made it into one large message. I would like
to add two further points. It appears as though mdrun (serial) does not
output a .cpt file when -membed is specified. I just ran out of clock
time, and the check point file is just not there.

Also, in response to your earlier comment about using gmx convert-tpr,
-membed appears to remove some lipids and solvent molecules but it won’t
tell you which ones until you have the final .gro file. Therefore, I don’t
believe I can make a .ndx to use with gmx-convert-tpr.

Thanks
Anthony

On 09/01/2016 09:28, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on
behalf of Nash, Anthony"