[gmx-users] Query about g_mindist

soumadwip ghosh soumadwipghosh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:27:35 CET 2016

Thanks Tsjerk for the prompt reply. I was wondering is this a proper way of
demonstrating the time evolution of contacts of RNA based on a
pre-determined cut-off of 5 Angstrom ( the way I did) away fro the CNT or
there is something else more insightful? Also is there an equation (
probably written in some literature or in GROMCS documentation somewhere)
which governs this time evolution? I did not find one. I would appreciate
your thoughts on this. As you can see I am trying to probe how the RNA and
CNT are interacting with each other on a primary level.

Regards,
Soumadwip Ghosh
Research Scholar,
IIT Bombay