[gmx-users] Alkane parameters for charm forcefield on gromacs

carlos.navarro87 at gmail.com carlos.navarro87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:39:35 CET 2016

Dear gmx users,
I’m trying to construct CG parameters for an specific molecule, let’s call it 'A'.
To do that, I first need to run a MD simulation of ‘A’ solvated by a polar (water) and non polar (alkane) solvent. (I’m looking for octane and hexadecane, but any alkane with a ‘long’ chain should work).
Since the parameters for ‘A' I got them from http://www.swissparam.ch/, I need also the parameters of the alkane solvent from charmm to run the MD.
Sadly, I haven’t found anything (probably I haven’t search in the right place).
Could someone help me to find such parameters?
Best and thanks in advance,
Carlos

--

Carlos Navarro Retamal