[gmx-users] Gromacs Tutorial

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:45:10 CET 2016

Well... he did get acknowledged :) Plus, I doubt anyone here besides Tsjerk
and his old colleagues knows who "legally" has the right to his work. What
I mean is that, for example, in my current institution, the student has the
right to products of his/her labour, but in other countries the institution
and/or the research group owns it, and so they can do as they please with
it (more or less, but you get the point).

Anyway, thanks for the link, this article will go straight into the hands
of my new master's student, who is just starting in this field of research.

Best regards,
/J