[gmx-users] Error bar of order parameter

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:29:34 CET 2016

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list.

On 1/21/16 8:23 AM, m g wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
>   I want to calculate the error bar for deuterium order parameter data for acyl
> chains of DPPC, for each carbons. I can calculate the Scd, i was learned it from
> your tutorial. but i don't know how can i get error bar for deuterium order
> parameter of each carbons. for example like this figure that attached. would you
> please help me?

I already told you how to do this.  Either compute these values from independent
simulations, and average those values and obtain a standard deviation, or run
gmx order with -b and -e and average over blocks of time and obtain a standard
error.

-Justin