[gmx-users] Blender Molecular Visualization Workshop at VizBi 2016

Björn Sommer bjoern at CELLmicrocosmos.org
Wed Jan 27 03:24:04 CET 2016

Hi all!

Just want to let you  know that Chris Hammang (check out his
animations!) and me are giving a Blender Workshop at VizBi 2016 - 9th
March - in Heidelberg where we will also cover molecular visualization.
The special aspect about this workshop is: it is divided into two parts:
1) for beginners (no previous experience required), 2) for advanced
users (and those who attended workshop 1).

Please find the full text here:

http://cellmicrocosmos.org/index.php/home/cellmicrocosmos-news/226-9-11-3-2016-blender-workshop-vizbi2016

Registration deadline is end of January and there should be still some
travel grants available.

Cheers,
Bjorn

P.S.: Sorry, we will neither use Gromacs nor the MembraneEditor this
time, although I would like to - time is too short ;-) But we can have a
chat later at VizBi anyway!