[gmx-users] Using Lincs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:39:10 CET 2016

That's highly surprising... Almost all papers I read say they constrain
some subset of bonds and thus use a timestep of size x.

Anyway, of course the use of constraints has structural consequences. The
pertinent question is what you are trying to model, and whether the
rigidity of those bonds might be relevant for your observations, vs the
increase in computational cost if you don't use constraints.

Mark