[gmx-users] Atoms in the .top are not numbered consecutively from 1

Thanh Le thanh.q.le at sjsu.edu
Fri Jul 1 00:47:12 CEST 2016

Hi Gandhi,
My name is Thanh Le, a graduate student in chemistry. Currently, I am using gromacs to do a dynamics simulation for my RNA-protein complex. I saw you posted a question titled “Atoms in the .top are not numbered consecutively from 1” on gromacs forum. I know it has been 4 years since you asked the question. I would like to know if you have solved the problem and how to fix this error?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks,
Thanh Le