[gmx-users] Water molecule can not be settled‏

zeineb SI CHAIB zeineb-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:45:39 CEST 2016

When I verified the output of VMD after opening the file I had these warnings:

Warning) Detected a mismatch between CUDA runtime and GPU driver
Warning) Check to make sure that GPU drivers are up to date.
Info) No CUDA accelerator devices available.
Warning) Detected X11 'Composite' extension: if incorrect display occurs
Warning) try disabling this X server option.  Most OpenGL drivers
Warning) disable stereoscopic display when 'Composite' is enabled.

Regards

Zeineb