[gmx-users] lipid bilayer separation

Felipe Merino felipe.merino at mpi-dortmund.mpg.de
Tue Jul 5 15:38:26 CEST 2016

Hey

I think the problem he is having is that the leaflets are being pulled
apart at the beginning of the run. You should place some positional
restraints on the

direction perpendicular to the membrane (I'd bet it's the z component).
A restraint on one atom of each lipid will allow the system to fill the
vacuum that you

most likely introduced during system preparation.

Felipe

--
Felipe Merino
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology